Thursday, August 19, 2010

This Is What Happens When I Get Creative....

I am a poor college student...which sucks, because fall is coming, and I want to update my wardrobe. So, I've been reading DIY blogs the past few days. Now, I've always been into that kind of thing, and these blogs have definitely gotten my creative juices flowing. So, I sat down last night and created something that I'm really proud of. :)


This is a cute little tote bag that I made from a tank top and embellished with some scrap fabric and some ribbon. I got the idea for the bag from ...love Maegan, and the flower was made following the directions from Little Lizard King, and both sites are fabulous. :) This was ridiculously easy to make, and it's a cute way to reuse old tank tops.

I'm seriously going to be making more of these. And I can't wait to see what else I can find to create.

1 comment:

  1. you should see the purse/bag that a lady from my Sunday School class made from her hubby's old desert camo uniform. I wasnt aware you could make stuff out of old military issued clothes.

    ReplyDelete