Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Life's A Beach

So, the past couple of days, I've been thinking about my big move to Florida (4 days! Ah!), and not just in terms of my job at Disney. I've also been thinking about the fact that I will finally be an hour away from the beach. I have always loved the beach and beach life. It's so laid back and relaxing....completely opposite from my life now. There's something so therapeutic about sitting out on the sand and listening to the waves crash on the shore.

I've spent quite a bit of time (time I should be using to pack....but oh well) looking at beach pictures on tumblr. They just make me more excited about getting to be close to my piece of paradise.

Source: burningwithapassi00n

Source: Summer in Miami
Source: Brunette Summer
I need the sun, the sand, and the ocean now, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment