Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photo A Day July

I know I've been a little MIA here lately. Sorry for that. I've started working, I've been getting things ready to move into my own place, and I've been vacation planning. So it's been a little busy. :)

However, I am wanting to give you a little peek into my world. So I've decided to participate in the Photo A Day--July thing going around right now. I won't post pictures daily, but every Sunday, I'll post the pics from the previous week. :) And I'm hoping to get back on board with the Foodie Fridays, too. Hopefully it works!

There's the list of the pictures I have to take this month. :)

July 1: Self Portrait
My mom and I were out shopping at Target, and a stop at Starbucks was a must. I don't get my Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino very often. And the fact that I'm sporting my favorite pair of Mickey sunglasses--this picture just screamed "summer" to me.

July 2: Busy
I'm cooking dinner--cheeseburger macaroni. :)

July 3: Best Part of My Day
I got my letter telling me I got accepted to grad school!!!! I start in August, and I'll be going for a Master of Archival Studies. I'm so excited about this!!!

July 4: Fun
My dog, Jack, chewing on his bone. He thinks this is a lot of fun. And when my other dog, Red, wants the bone, it becomes even more fun. :p

July 5: Floor

The end of the day, and thanks to 2 of my 3 dogs, toys are all over the floor. :p

July 6: Chair
This is Jill, the princess. And she is convinced that this chair is hers. I'm curious to see what she does when I move out and take the chair with me. :p

July 7: Garden
The first harvest of the figs off of the fig tree in my backyard. There was a lot more we couldn't reach.

So there's the pictures from week 1! Look for pictures from this week on Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment