Sunday, September 5, 2010

And So It Begins.....


Yesterday was the season opener for college football. My Bulldogs played the Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns...and we stomped all over them! Final score was 55-7--much better than last year's season opener, which we lost! I'll admit, I was a bit concerned about my Dawgs this season, what with the 9 players getting arrested over the year, and then the athletic director being arrested as well. But, they showed that they're still a team, and they made one heck of a comeback! :)
College football is one of my loves, and I love that it's here. That means fall is right around the corner, and we're already starting to feel the cooler weather here in Georgia. I am very excited about this! And this Labor Day weekend has been great so far. My Dawgs won their game, and I got to spend last night down at the race track with my boyfriend and his family watching the Saturday night race.


And guess what? The driver I was cheering for (number 88--which is usually Dale Jr., but last night was Jamie McMurray) won! :) Oh, and the even better part--he beat the driver my boyfriend cheers for (Kyle Busch)! Oh yes, it was a great day yesterday! :)

Today is filled with some errands, and maybe another trip to the racetrack. We won't be watching the race tonight, but we'll get to hang out with some pretty cool people. :)

Now, I'm going to leave you with the video for my favorite song for this wonderful, glorious fall season--Kenny Chesney's "Boys of Fall". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment