Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ughhhhh.

Today was not good exercise wise. I didn't reach my 250 calorie goal....in fact, I was about 100 calories short. And it sucks. I'm putting on weight, which baffles me. I guess I'm eating more than I realize, which means I'll probably have to go back to keeping a food diary again. I might not calculate calories though. That was way too much of a hassle last time. But, I can tell by looking at what I've ate whether I've done good or not.

I also need to give my workout variety. I've been doing the same exercises, and they're not really working my whole body. I do a lot of cardio and arm exercises, but that's about it. I need to look for exercises that target my abs, since that's what I'm really wanting to work on.

I'm also going to cut out my snacking after dinner. The only thing I'll have is my post-workout smoothie. I've found that I look forward to my smoothie, and it's a great incentive to actually workout. Plus, it's a great way to soothe my sweet tooth. I was craving chocolate earlier, but my strawberry-banana smoothie has hit the spot! :)

I'm not going to let today discourage me. Even though I'm feeling kind of crappy because of all this, I'm determined to get past it. I'm determined to have more good days, and I'm determined for tomorrow to be better. I will not let today get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment