Sunday, May 27, 2012

Busy Day

Today's weight: 165.6 pounds. My heaviest. And it's changing.

I got up at 7am and ran in place for 10 minutes as my cardio for the day. But don't worry. After my wonderful breakfast of Nutella french toast with strawberries and bananas, 2 scrambled eggs, some pineapple juice and some water, I headed to the Renaissance Festival with my parents. It's been a few years since we've been, and jeez....it's grown! We walked around for 5 hours today.....the longest we've ever stayed at the Festival. But we got to see a joust (and we even got to sit in the nobility section....so for a little while today, I got to be a part of King Henry VIII's court!), eat in a tea room, and buy our pirate outfits for the cruise!

Lunch was light--a fruit plate with caramel dipping sauce--mainly because it was so hot outside. Dinner was definitely not healthy: a hamburger and fries from Sonic. But, I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'm refusing to cut foods out because I know that will backfire on me. Also, I didn't eat a lot today, so that hamburger and those fries aren't going to kill me. All the walking around (in the sun), and then coming home and running around a bit with my dogs wore me out! So it's been nice to spend these last few hours just relaxing.

Okay...enough boring stuff. Here are some pictures from today!

King Henry and Queen Anne :)

Time for the joust! We got a banner to wave for our knight and a cushion to use on the bench. The perks of being "noble."

The knight we cheered for: Sir Elgarod.

And he won the joust!

My lunch. :)

Where we had lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment