Monday, May 9, 2011

It's That Time Again....

So, for those of you who haven't clicked on my profile and checked out my other blog (or, for those of you who don't know me), I got accepted into the Walt Disney World College Program for Fall 2011. Basically, this means I'll be "living, earning, and learning" at the Happiest Place on Earth from August until January. And I'm excited. Beyond excited. This is going to be the experience of a lifetime, and I cannot wait! :)

However, as most of you who have read this blog know, I've been struggling with my weight. And now that I'm a college graduate, and I'm about to start on a new chapter in my life, I'm really wanting to get rid of this extra "baggage" I'm carrying around. So once again, I've decided to start another diet/exercise routine. I'm trying to lose 2lbs a week, and if I do that all summer, I'll be down 24lbs before I start the college program! That will put me almost to what I was in high school! :)

If you're interested in knowing what I'm doing for exercise, check out this article. I started it today, and I think I'm going to like this. :) The diet I'm going to have a hard time with, because it's mainly me cutting back on things (especially fast food), and that's always been hard. But once I did the math and saw what I could get down to before Disney, it made me pumped up for this. And I'm determined to stick with this. This is a new start for me, and I need to really start over.

If you want to know what's going on with the college program, head on over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment