Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shoes!!! :)

So, I have a big weakness. Shoes. I love shoes. I have over 30 pairs, and I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to move to Florida. I do know that my latest addition will be going with me. :)

These are the Women's AEO Knotted Sandal from American Eagle Outfitters. I saw these, and I fell in love. I have so many pairs of flip flops (and 2 more pairs have been ordered...), but no sandals. So, when I got a coupon (courtesy of Glamour magazine's Facebook page) for 30% off regular price footwear at AE, I had to take it. And then I saw these, and I fell in love! I ordered them last Friday, and they came today!!! Yay!!

Of course, the moment I got them, they had to be tried on.


Excuse my whiteness. I am completely aware that I need to tan. I will be working on that before Disney.

But anyway, I love the way these shoes fit! They're comfortable, and they fit so well. And they look great, too! I really didn't want to take them off.

Now I need to work on getting some blue jean shorts. These sandals would go great with blue jean shorts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment