Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 17

Yeah, it's so much easier for me to do this the morning after.

Anyway, yesterday was a very long day for me. I'm usually at school from 2pm-6:15pm, but yesterday I was there even longer. I had to meet with my group for a project we're working on at 12pm, which means that I was at school 2 hours earlier than usual. Not fun. Especially since it was a rainy day, and all I wanted to do was go home and curl up in bed.

By the time I got home last night, I was completely exhausted. I'm so glad yesterday was a rest day for me, because I don't think I would have been able to exercise at all. It took all the energy I had just to eat and get some homework done.

The good news is, I've been sleeping a lot better the past couple of nights. I've been going to bed earlier than usual (around 10pm or so), and I've been completely exhausted. I'm not sure why I've been as exhausted as I have been. Hopefully I'm not getting sick. Now is not the time for that. I've got too much stuff that I have to get done in the next month.

Hey--maybe that's why I'm so tired here lately. I've been stressed and working a lot, either for school, my "real" job, or my business. It's been pretty much nonstop here the past week or so. Luckily, I'll be getting a little bit of a break this weekend when the boyfriend and I go to the Indian Festival out at Stone Mountain. I am definitely looking forward to that.

Well, I need to go get ready for another long day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment