Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 15

I'm at the halfway point! Yay! :)

I'm already noticing some changes, especially physically. I can feel muscles forming in my legs, arms, and abs. :) I'm very excited about this!

I started back on my food diary today. I think this will really help me get on the track that I want to be on. When I kept one before, I noticed a lot of changes not only in how and when I ate, but also in my sleeping habits, and in my small, everyday habits as well. It was definitely a good thing for me to keep, and I hope that I can get back where I want to be fairly quickly.

In other news, I got a new product listed today! :) Go check it out! I'll be listing some more products tomorrow. And facebook friends, be on the lookout for a special deal just for you. :)

Okay, I meant for this to be longer, but I'm tired and I keep zoning out. I will say that the first 15 days of this experiment have been good, and I look forward to the next 15 days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment