Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 25

I completely forgot about updating last night. I was so busy reading the forums on Etsy and trying to figure new ideas for my business. And, I was pretty exhausted last night.

So anyway, yesterday was another good day! :) I had internship, and then afterwards, the powder puff football game. That was so much fun. The girls played football while the boys cheered. And let me tell you, some of those girls know how to play some football. I was very impressed while watching them. And a couple of my students even made touchdowns! It was such a great thing to get to experience.

When I got home, I ate, and then started reading and all, trying to better my business. I gained a couple of facebook fans, which made me happy. And, I even have someone who is interested enough in my flowers to quite possibly do a mass custom order! That really excited me. And, I'm inspired to go ahead and make one flower in the colors that she wanted. I want to make sure that what I see in my head is going to really work. But I a extremely excited about this opportunity. Hopefully it goes through!

I did exercise last night. It wasn't the hardest workout I've had, but it was still intense. I was definitely worn out by the time I finished. And I've learned that I absolutely hate any exercise that requires me to jump repeatedly.

I probably won't get to be as productive today as I wanted to be. I have class and then work tonight, so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I can get something done. I need to get things done this weekend. I really need to get stuff posted, and I need to get out of this funk that I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment