Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 24

It's the CMAs!!! Can you tell I'm excited? ;p

I absolutely adore country music, and I'm so happy I can be sitting here watching all of my favorite artists tonight. Lady A, Zac Brown Band, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Reba, The Band Perry, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton and so many more. I love watching them all come together to celebrate each other. And it's make me even more excited to know that I get to see Trace Adkins when I go on vacation next month. ;p

My only complaint? Jeff Gordon was on the show. I'll admit to being a bit of a NASCAR fan (meet the boyfriend and his family, and you'll see that I don't have much of a choice ;p), but I simply cannot stand Jeff Gordon. I've never liked him. Everything about him annoys me, and I was not pleased to have to see him--especially since they felt the need to bring him out twice.

However, people who put on the CMAs, I will not complain at all if you bring out Jr. ;p

Anyway, the rest of my day has been really good. I started working on some new products for the store, which I'll hopefully get out this weekend. I also started brainstorming holiday sale ideas, so be on the lookout for those. And if you're a fan of mine on facebook, then you're in for some extra special deals. And if you're not a fan, what are you waiting for? Click on that badge on the right side of the blog to go to my fan page, and then click 'like'! It's that simple. And then you'll be signed up to receive those special deals. ;p

I also had class today, which was pretty uneventful. The boyfriend did get to come over and eat dinner tonight, and that definitely made me happy. :)

Tomorrow is internship, with a powder puff football game afterwards. Am I taking my camera? Oh yes. This is not something to be missed. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment