Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 30!

Well, my 30-day challenge has come to an end. And it was pretty incredible. :)

I definitely got into the habit of exercising a lot more than usual, and I love it. If I go a day without doing some kind of exercising, I can definitely tell a difference in how I feel and in my attitude. I definitely miss exercising if I don't do it, which is a pretty good thing. Hopefully I don't stop exercising. It's a really good stress reliever, and I love that I'm starting to feel better about myself. :)

I definitely feel that there are more changes in store for me, and I'm so excited about that. I have so many dreams, and I'm gaining the confidence that I need to believe that they will all come true. I love how I've started to change over the past 30 days. It's been so exciting. I just might have to do another one of these challenges at some point. :p

Thanks for keeping up with me for the past month. Feel free to continue to check in and see what else I'm up to from time to time. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment