Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 1

Well, the first day of my "transformation" is pretty much over with, and I must say, it's been a success! I managed to actually exercise twice today, and not make excuses as to why I couldn't, like I've done so many times before. And I am so glad that I got in there and exercised, because I feel so much better right now! And I'm hoping I sleep so much better tonight than I have been lately.

I also was able to bring my creative side out this morning, which made me extremely happy. (See my previous post for that project.) I've noticed that when I have the chances to be artistic and create something, I'm really in my element, and I love it. I honestly wish I could do nothing but craft projects all the time. I am constantly looking for new projects to take on and new skills to learn. I'm very excited because I'm currently teaching myself how to knit, and I am having a blast! It's been a lot of fun so far, and I just wish that my grandmother were still alive to see me take on this skill.

I even got a little homework done tonight, which makes me feel good. Now I won't have to stress about it tomorrow night/Wednesday morning. It leaves me with more time to work on other things that I want to work on. :)

Well that's pretty much it for day 1. I'm looking forward to seeing how tomorrow works out--especially since it's intern day, and our team got all kinds of messed up. It should be interesting, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment