Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 2

Okay, I almost skipped out on exercising today, but I'm proud of myself because I made time to do so, and I didn't make excuses as to why I couldn't.

The downside? It's now 11:19pm, and I just finished exercising. Oh well....I burned over 130 calories, so that's good. :)

Tuesdays are pretty packed for me because of my internship all day. I get up between 5am-5:30am, and I'm going until 11pm. Especially tonight, because I went over to my boyfriend's house and spent a couple of hours with him, then came home to watch "Dancing With The Stars". I also worked on typing up some of my notes. And, I got all the homework that I have due tomorrow done, and I've gotten started on a reading assignment I have due next week (I think...). So, all in all, I'm pretty proud of myself.

Internship today required me to do a lot of adjusting, but I managed. We have a new schedule, so I had to get used to that. It's going to take me a couple of days to get used to it, but I will. And I think I'm going to like this schedule. As much as I hate change and being thrown out of my comfort zone, I'm definitely warming up to it all. This year has been a year of me leaving my comfort zone, and I've came through everything just fine. In fact, in some instances, I think I've come out stronger and better for it.

I was talking to my boyfriend tonight about how rough the past couple of years have been for me. There were a lot of personal things that I had to go through, and it was hard, and I got angry and frustrated and upset a lot. However, I look back on all of the things that I went through, and I know I've come out so much better. I've learned a lot about myself the past couple of years, and I've definitely noticed a change in me. It's pretty amazing to see how much I've grown in such a short time.

I'm hoping the next 30 days (well....28 now, I guess) prove to help me grow and change as well. I've already noticed a little changing, and I can't wait to see how this all works out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment