Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 5

Sorry I didn't post this last night. I got extremely tired and decided to go to bed before I remembered to post. But at least I'm doing it now, right? :p

Anyway, yesterday was pretty productive. I finished my earring holder, and I even started planning to make more and sell them. Look for those to go up in my Etsy shop this weekend. :)

I also exercised, which was definitely a good thing. And I took my dogs to the park and ran with them, which wore all three of us out. But trust me, that is a really good thing. My dogs love going to the park and getting out of the house for a bit.

I'm noticing some changes already, and I'm not even at the end of the first week! I have been a lot happier this week, and a lot less stressed. I forgot just how much exercising affects my mindset. I need to keep this in mind when it starts getting to the point where I want to stop exercising. This is no longer just about losing weight for me--it's about keeping my sanity. And I have a feeling that I will need this outlet a lot during next semester.

So, that was yesterday. I have a lot on my to-do list today, so I look forward to tonight's update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment