Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 9

Internship today was really rough. I mean really rough. Probably the roughest day I've had so far. Honestly, 4pm could not come fast enough for me today. All I wanted to do was go home, eat, and pretty much go to bed.

However, once I got home, my day got tremendously better. First, I got the CD of pictures of the boyfriend and me that one of my best friends took for us. :) Then, I went over to the boyfriend's house and posted some of said pictures to facebook, and then spent the rest of the time just talking and venting about my day to him. Then I came home and watched DWTS (Team Ballin'!!).

I realized today just how lucky I am. I woke up this morning and thought about how happy I've been this past week. It's been unbelievable. I can definitely tell a difference in my attitude just over the past week. And I have to attribute a lot of this to the fact that I have some amazing people in my life. I have people who have been there for me through everything--good and bad--and they continue to be there and support me. These people are some of the most important people in my life, and I honestly don't know where I would be without them. They have seen me at my lowest point, and they stuck by me.

For so long, all I thought about was the fact that so many people left me. So many people found absolutely ridiculous reasons to decide that I was no longer needed in my life. Some of them even tried to blame me for things that they know I never did. And for so long, I let all of that get to me, and that's all I focused on. I let it get to me so many times, and that caused so many problems for me.

However, now I'm letting all of that go. I'm realizing just how blessed I am, and how many good, amazing people I have in my life. I'm in such a good place right now, and my life is only going to keep getting better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment