Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 10

It was a stormy day here in Georgia, and it's been a stormy night as well. I love days like this (except for the tornado watches), but only if I get to stay home. Since I had class today, I had no such luck. And of course, I had to be at school right as the weather started getting bad here. Needless to say, I was glad to finally be home tonight.

The day got off to a rough start, but it did get better. The bad thing is that I've been somewhat unmotivated today. It has taken me longer to do stuff because I have had to talk myself into doing them. Like exercising tonight. I finally talked myself into it, but it took me about 30 minutes to do so. And I'm glad I did. It was a good workout. :)

I was a little stressed and irritated today. I think it was a combination of last night/this morning, being tired, and just not feeling like doing anything. I hate feeling like this, and I really hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment