Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 11

I'm not going to write a lot tonight. I'm going through some stuff, and I'm tired and want to go to bed.

I had internship again today. It started off rough, but it got better. Which was good, because I did not want a repeat of Tuesday. I wasn't ready to deal with all of that again.

I got to spend time with the boyfriend and his mom and stepdad before they head out of town for the weekend. Yep, this weekend will be boyfriend-free. I've got plenty of stuff to keep me busy, but we'll see how that goes. :p

I haven't exercised today, and I'm probably not going to. Like I said, I'm tired. I'll probably exercise twice tomorrow, even though tomorrow was supposed to be my rest day. I need to get back into exercising twice a day anyway.

Well, I'm off to bed. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment