Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 8

I have been pretty out of it today. I think it had to do with the fact that my dad woke me up this morning by telling me that we were under a tornado watch. I hate tornadoes. They terrify me, so today did not start off good for me at all.

However, it did get better. In the most exciting news for the day--I made my sell! Yay! I sold one of my earring holders--the one I posted this morning, in fact. It excited me to no end, and I'm still floating on cloud 9. :)

I got a little work done today...nowhere close to what I needed to get done, though. I'm just going to have to work harder tomorrow. My head has been in the clouds all day, and it is driving me slightly crazy.

I ended the day by watching DWTS and working on a new earring holder. Hopefully I'll have it up by Thursday at the latest. I'm pretty excited about this one. :)

Well, I have to get to bed. Internship tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment