Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 6

Well today has been an extremely long day. I don't know why, but I've just felt like today kept dragging on and on. I honestly didn't think it would end.

I was able to get some work done on some new products I hope to roll out tomorrow. I'm very excited about getting these up. And hopefully I'll also be getting some new products out next weekend as well. I'm very excited about this, and I can't wait to see where this whole venture takes me.

Work was looooong. I was supposed to get off at 9:30pm. I didn't get home until almost 11pm. It sucked, but hey--that's more money. And I need all the money I can get right now.

No exercising today. It was another rest day, but I was still pretty productive. So it wasn't like the other day where I was just sitting around doing nothing.

Now, I am completely exhausted, so I think I'll head to bed. More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment