Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 7

Well, I'm at the end of my first week of this, and I must say, it's been a pretty awesome week. :)

Today was an amazing day. I slept in for the first time in a while, and after the rough night at work last night, sleeping in is just what I needed. Once I got up, I just took my time and really relaxed and enjoyed today.

My workout today was good. It's starting to become a staple in my daily routine, which is good. I've noticed myself actually making time to exercise, and instead of giving into all the excuses, I'm actually getting up and working out. In fact, I'm noticing that I'm making less and less excuses for why I can't exercise, and that is a good thing. :)

I went shopping at Michael's today to get some stuff for my new product. :) I got all excited because I was able to get what I needed on sale, plus, I had a coupon for 15% off my entire purchase. So needless to say, I bought quite a bit, but I didn't spend over $10 for all that I bought. :) But what really made me happy was that not only did my wonderful boyfriend come with me, but he gave me his opinion on the things that I was buying and helped me pick out stuff. I love that he's interested in this and appears to be almost as invested in this business venture as I am. I love that I have this level of support from him. He's been absolutely amazing through all of this, doing everything from giving me ideas to letting me set up my production studio at his house. I honestly couldn't ask for a better support system than what I have with him and my parents right now. All three have been great throughout this first month. :)

Speaking of my business, I got the new product up! I'm very excited about this one! If you check out the box on the right side of the page, you'll see it. :) It's an earring holder, and it's pretty amazing, if I do say so myself. ;p I am also using one that I made, and I am absolutely in love with it. It has solved my dilemma of never being able to find the earrings that I want to wear, or forgetting about some of my earrings because they're always buried under other earrings. Now I can see almost every pair that I own. Hopefully, I can help other people solve that problem as well...and with a little style to go along with it! ;)

I have some other ideas bouncing around in my head that I am also excited about, so we'll see where they take me. So, go check out my store, keep watching the blog, and follow me on Twitter. That way, you'll always be up to date on what's going on with me, the store, and life in general. :)

Thanks for reading this for the first week of my 30 day experiment. I'm looking forward to the next 23 days, and I hope you are too! And I hope that I'm inspiring at least one person out there to maybe start a 30 day challenge of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment