Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 4

This will probably be short because I'm falling asleep and getting distracted by the TV.

Today was better than yesterday. I had to sit through a 2 hour math class during my internship, but luckily, I'm starting to remember how to do all this algebra. And I was able to help one of my students today, which made me feel pretty good. :)

I spent some more time with my wonderful boyfriend tonight. :) He definitely always makes my days better...even if they were good to begin with. :)

I did exercise tonight, which is probably why I'm tired now. I feel like I need to get into trying to exercise twice a day, like I did on Monday. I felt really good that day. I feel like I ate way too much today, especially at dinner, so I think that had I exercised both this morning and tonight, I wouldn't have felt as bad as I did.

Okay, that's it for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow's post will be a little more interesting. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment