Saturday, October 30, 2010

Days 12 & 13

Sorry for the lack of a post last night. I was going all day, and I just wanted to crash.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty busy. I helped my dad clean the house, then I had class, and then my dad and I worked on some Halloween decorations. I also started working on something for the boyfriend for he returns home from his weekend trip to Alabama. Hopefully he likes it. I'll know Monday. :)

Today has also been busy. I had breakfast with my parents, and then we did a little shopping. I also finished my boyfriend's present and did a little work on some stuff for the shop. I need to get a lot more done though. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a lot done tomorrow. I want to be able to put some stuff up this weekend.

I did workout both yesterday and today. I didn't get to exercise twice yesterday like I wanted, but I was really busy, and pretty much constantly on the move, so hopefully that did something. I've noticed that I've been stressing out lately, and I'm not sleeping as well as I would like to. I would say that I hope that changes tonight, but I'm doubting it. We'll see though.

Okay, I'm starting to get really tired, so, I know this is short, but I'm going to go ahead and go to bed. I'll try to have more say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment